Weight Loss Doctor in Georgetown, TX
Looking to lose weight? Look no further than Rebuil-T Healthcare! Our experienced physicians are dedicated to helping you get into shape and live a healthier life. For more information, call us today or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 4841 Williams Dr Ste 103 Georgetown, TX 78633.
Table of Contents:
Definitely. Medically supervised weight loss is an option to consider, especially if you have had little to no success on your own with diet and exercise. The main purpose of medically supervised weight loss is to give you the tools you will need to not just lose the weight and keep it off, but also to maintain a healthier lifestyle and lower your risks for certain diseases and medical conditions associated with being overweight or obese.
Medically supervised weight loss is different than the weight loss efforts that you can access on your own. Your doctor may recommend a combination of treatments, which may include: behavior modification therapy; pre-packaged meal plans; pharmacotherapy; and even surgical weight loss. It is important to note that, with weight loss plans, there is no one-size-fits-all solution; your doctor will work with you to find a plan and regime that will work best for you and the goals that you want to achieve.
The cost of weight loss treatments depends on which treatments your doctor recommends or prescribes for you. Your insurance may cover the cost of certain treatments and medications but not others; thus, it is important that you discuss all options with your doctor beforehand and check with your insurance to see which treatments are covered and which are not. The cost of treatment will vary greatly depending on what is or is not covered by your insurance, and what you and your doctor feel are the best options and treatments for you. It is important to keep an open conversation going with your doctor about your treatments and their cost, so that there are no surprises and to keep you involved in the process.
If you are concerned that treatment may not be covered by your insurance, but would still like to try it, see if your doctor offers self-pay pricing or payment plans that might work for you if you need to pay out-of-pocket.
There are a variety of things which you can do at home to help you try and lose stubborn stomach fat. Some of these may include:
• Eat plenty of soluble fibers, which include flaxseed, Brussels sprouts, avocados, legumes, and blackberries, as they may help you lose weight by increasing your feeling of fullness and reducing your calorie absorption;
• Avoid any foods that contain trans fats, as some studies have linked these with an increased gain of stomach fat, you should read ingredient labels closely and avoid foods that contain trans fats, which are listed often as partially hydrogenated fats;
• Avoid drinking too much alcohol, as excessive alcohol intake has been associated with increased stomach fat;
• Start a high-protein diet, foods such as meat, fish, eggs, dairy, whey protein, or beans are ideal for those looking to shed excess stomach fat;
• Avoid eating a lot of sugary food, so limit your intake of candy and processed foods that are high in added sugar, as these are associated with increased stomach fat;
• Do more cardio exercise (aerobic), which is an effective weight-loss method and studies suggest that it is particularly effective in reducing excessive stomach fat.
If you are interested in medically supervised weight loss and are looking for a physician to help advise you and create a treatment plan, then contact Rebuil-T Healthcare today! For more information, call us today or book an appointment online, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 4841 Williams Dr Ste 103 Georgetown, TX 78633. We serve patients from Georgetown TX, Leander TX, Round Rock TX, Jonah TX, and Austin TX.